Learn how to work with an assortment of different materials and techniques while following detailed step-by-step instructions to recreate the fan and floral headdress. This workshop is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence to create your own future designs.
This headdress design is a beginner level design — no prior experience necessary. This class builds on the base created in the Headdress Base Workshop. Use your new headdress for costumes, festivals, concerts, special events, body paint competitions, photo shoots, and more.
In this class you'll learn:
- Glitter application on foam and wood surfaces
- How to apply trim
- How to create a finished headdress
- Professional tips, dos and don'ts in headdress making
- Securing decorative pieces with hot glue
- Techniques for attaching chains
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
You'll receive a printable PDF file of the following:
- Step-by-step written instructions for how to decorate the headdress
- links to all materials, glues and tools
DURATION: 2 hours 10 minutes
This class does not cover how to create the headdress base. Learn how to make the base in the Headdress Base Workshop.
These ready-made kits are available to order on Etsy.
If you would like to take a live workshop please go to Anja's Eventbrite page.