Epoxy Resin Art Workshop
This 4-hour workshop will teach you all the fundamentals and basic knowledge for creating resin art.
Use this class as a starting point for developing your own style for working with resin. This class is designed to provide you with all the techniques and insights necessary to create your own resin artwork once finished with this curriculum.
In this class you'll learn about:
- Different types of heat guns and how to use them
- Choosing the ideal colors when creating your own artwork
- How to add paint, glitter, and pigment to your resin
- How to receive a flawless finish of the sides of your wood panel
- Important details about the properties of resin
- Professional tips, do's and don'ts in resin pouring
- Steps and supplies necessary for prepping your wood panel
- Tools, supplies, and products needed in the pouring process, including a proper station set up
SKILL LEVEL: ALL
You'll receive printable PDF files of the following:
- Checklist for everything you need when pouring the resin, prepping the wood panel, attaching hanging wire to backing, and finishing the sides of the wood panel
- Links to all materials, supplies, and tools used in this workshop
PRODUCTS: Learn how to work with a variety of professional-grade brands as ArtResin, Golden, Matisse, Atelier, and Mehron
DURATION: 4 hours 10 minutes
Resin Art Kits:
OPTIONAL: Material Resin Art Kits for this Resin Class
The kits are available to purchase on Etsy. They include:
- disposable gloves
- mixing cups
- pouring cups
- tooth picks
Live Resin Art Classes:
For upcoming live workshops please go to Anja's Eventbrite page.
Please contact Anja if you want to schedule a private group or a "1on1" in person class.
Wood Panels for DIY Resin Art:
If you are looking for a custom size wood panel and live in the DFW area in Texas, please get in touch with Anja.